Nassau County Personal Injury, Real Estate, Business & Probate Law Firm
For over 25 years, Robert T. Acker has represented clients throughout Long Island and New York City in matters involving personal injury, real estate, probate, administration and preparation of Wills as well as the formation, maintenance, and sales and/or purchases of businesses.
Our law firm represents individuals who have suffered injuries from:
- Automobile accidents
- Slip/trip and falls
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home neglect
- Dog bites
Individuals who need the following:
- Wills and Trusts
- Probate or Administration of Estates
- Representing executors, administrators and beneficiaries with probate-related matters, settlement of estates and representation in the Surrogate Court.
- Sale or purchases of commercial real estate
Individuals, corporations and/or limited liability companies:
- Pharmacy sales/purchases and establishment
- Professional practice sales and purchases
- Forming and maintaining business entities
- Sales and/or purchases of businesses
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
We also assist businesses throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Staten Island with purchases and sales of entities and commercial real estate transactions.
Contact our Nassau County, NY Law Firm with your questions, comments or concerns.
Robert T. Acker, P.C. assists clients in North Massapequa, NY as well as Seaford, Amityville, Wantagh, Farmingdale, Copiague, Bellmore, Levittown, Bethpage, Lindenhurst, Merrick, East Meadow, Old Bethpage, West Babylon, Melville, Uniondale, Hicksville, Roosevelt, Plainview, Wyandanch, Freeport, Babylon, Hempstead, Baldwin, Westbury, Jericho, West Islip, Garden City, Deer Park, Point Lookout, Carle Place, Syosset, Woodbury, Rockville Centre and Oceanside in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties.